Sunday 21 July 2013

Freshly Made Sketches # 95

Hello everyone, well today I have made my card for this weeks challenge at Freshly made Sketches and combined it with my online card group CC card we have to make. The colours are bright blue, light blue and two other colours so I chose to use red and yellow. I am really pleased with how this card has turned out and hope my partner will like it also. Anyway here is my challenge card.
 
 
 
I would love you to drop by and let me know what you think of my card, as your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The butterfly is just stunning, especially with the iridescent border. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a lovely card Denise! I love the combination of colours you've used and, like Jen, I think your butterfly is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete