Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sunday Sketch nd Stamp

Hi everyone, today I have completed my card to enter into the Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge. I have gone with black, white and grey for this one as I found a lovely piece of pp in my stash which I decided to use. I then went hunting through my flowers  and found the perfect ones to match, white and grey. I double layered my circle using a black scolloped base and just a plain white circle for the top layer on which I stamped my image in grey. After I had put it all together I then added pearls to the centre of the flowers to finish it off. All in all quite happy with this one.


 
Please drop by and let me know what you think as your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks Denise x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and great use of my sketch
    thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete